Seeking Senior Developer/CTO to oversee the development of technology and building of software.
Lead and inspire team members while working in a collaborative environment. Great opportunity for the dedicated and experienced software engineer looking to grow! 7+ years of software engineering experience required.
– Leading the technical design and development of our product/platform in collaboration with business team members.
– Managing the web-based user interface, client facing APIs, back-end database, and development of new functionality.
– Updating, improving, and troubleshooting existing underlying architecture to support future growth.
– Designing test strategies and tools that increase the functionality of the product offering, and overseeing testing and QA processes.
– Liaising with our IT team’s operations.
-Mentoring the programming team through projects and systems in order to develop and grow the Company’s technology standards.
-Raising the bar of the programming team and the quality of their work.
-Tech stack currently includes: Scala, Java, VB.NET, MySQL, React, and AWS.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong knowledge of technology and architecture. Experience with domain modeling, RDBMS, and designing REST APIs required.
Experience with functional programming and familiarity with CI/CD a plus.
This is a full time job in Oorah’s Lakewood office.